Almost the best blog ever!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Chapter 4 of Folkways

I finally got this to work! It took a long time, but now it's working. I really liked the part about the 1991 Harry Smith Grammy Ceremony. This kinda shows that there are so many people that won grammys that I didn't know of. He started about1952 with his music success. He got a huge award that year. He kept his speak short and sweet. It was too bad that he died a couple of months later. He brought a whole to style of music.
I really didnt' like the second song "Judgement", the only part that I liked was the kids singing. I think the song was really annoying, the raspy voice, Sister Reverend Mary Nelson and two others not named, recorded in Chicago, IL, in 1927. I didnt' like it at all, and this relates because the music is all different and others like certain music and some don't like it at all.

No comments: