Almost the best blog ever!

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Folk Waves Collections:Chapter 3

This was a pretty long part to listen to. It wasn't too bad though to listen to. It gave a lot of different songs of examples. I really liked the guy who did a poem type of song to a tune. That was good. The next one after it was even better! The guy who could voice over his own voice was awesome! That is called Tubing Throat Singing. That was amazing. I would like to listen to more of his music. Right after his voice thing, then women joined in. That was so sweet with the yodalling. We had talked about how the yodal in cajun music brought out things. It's such a unique sound, and it's not easy for everyone to do. I know I wouldn't be able to do that. There are many talented people in our world with music. There are so many things to talk about it's hard to. I liked reading the books, but this will be a different activity to do for the class.

No comments: